All drivers must attend the driver’s meeting at the scheduled time. You are responsible for knowing the schedule. Drivers are to be inside the tech area. Spotter’s may attend and stand behind the drivers’. Crew must remain outside of the tech area behind drivers and spotters at a distance. Practice is at scheduled times on race day. At the end of that scheduled time, practice is closed. No exceptions.
- 1. QUALIFYING: Everyone on time gets 5 timed laps. Once you have taken the green flag the first time by, you have an official time. No re-qualifying. Non-qualifiers will start in the rear. Pole sitter will redraw. If late, you will be penalized. FOR STARTING ORDER 0,3,5,7,9 invert. Big races, top ½ of field redraws, up to 9. Impound of tires for 50 laps or more. No tire soaking.
- 2. Race: All laps will be green flag. If we do not complete one green flag lap, there will be a complete restart, with cars pitting to rear. Lap cars and slow groove to outside. Failing to move over will result in black flag. On special races, 50 laps or more a lucky dog will be awarded to the first lap down car getting a lap back determined by scorers only.
- 3. STARTS AND RESTARTS: When you pull onto track, make sure you are in your starting position. Start will be by flagmen at designated line/cone in turn 4 on track. Front row maintains speed and should be side by side, then the green flag will wave. Jumping restart by front row you are given one attempt, violator and/or violators will be sent to the rear. No passing or pulling out of line until start/finish line to the inside. If your front bumper passes the rear bumper of the car in front of you, that is a jump. Jumping start could result in black flag or pass thru penalties. Pass thru penalties could be as simple as giving back the spots you took on start (determined by officials). CAUTION FLAG: STAY IN LINE OR YOU WILL GO TO REAR. Stop on back stretch at flagman. Scorers will line you up single file by calling you on the receiver. (You will be told once). Pull to the front stretch and wait to be told to proceed. Stay buckled in your car at all times or you will be black flagged or disqualified. Unassisted or causing 3 cautions will result in a black flag. 3 laps down and running at a reduced speed will result in a black flag for the event. The lineup is done by scorers by the last completed lap. RACECEIVERS ARE MANDATORY YOU WILL BE TOLD ONCE WHERE YOUR SPOT IS. FAILURE TO GET THERE WILL RESULT IN A BLACK FLAG. No scrubbing tires while safety crew on the track. A park penalty will result. Hot pit is mandatory for special races for repairs and tires. We do suggest using this for all racers. To get considered for 3 courtesy laps, you must use the hot pit area behind the tower in pits. Restarts: While stopped on the front stretch, the cone will be put out on the back stretch. Choose at the cone. Do not pass the car in front of you until after the cone. Stay in the lane you have chosen. Failing to do so, will get you sent to the tail end of the longest line. Caution car or cars will start at the tail end of the longest line, ahead of lap cars. No double up for caution cars. A lead Lap car who pits, that was not called for the caution, may double up. No brake checking, laying back or games will be tolerated. If you advance prior to the start/finish line, you will be black flagged and no longer scored. Only use your 4 tires, not 8. Stay off the person next to you. No cone will be used on green, white, checkered restarts. Officials reserve the right to go single file at any time.
- 4. CONTACT: Judgement calls are not being made unless it is malicious intent. In the event a driver causes another driver to spin, both cars will go to the rear unless one driver stops on the back stretch and taps out. Blocking could get you sent to the rear of the field. Being penalized means being put to the rear of the lead lap cars, however more severe penalties may be levied for repeat offences or extreme cases.
- Stay in your car with the window net down until safety workers arrive and advise you or you will be disqualified. Tap out rule applies in all divisions. Stop on back straight away in the first caution lap and tap the roof, door or get officials attention; but STOP. If you use your car as a weapon or run into another car under caution you will be parked and disqualified for the event and possibly fined/suspended. Blocking: 1 warning then going to rear.
- 5. RED FLAG: Stop immediately. Pits are closed; when cleared by officials, they may allow exiting the track. They must advise you it is ok. No working on the car on the racing surface .No crew members on the racetrack. Officials may clean windshields with your cleaner on the driver side only when yellow resumes. Any car leaving the track starts in the rear.
- 6. If you or a crew member starts a fight there will be consequences. Fines as follows 250.00, 500.00, 1000.00 (doubling each time), loss of points and money for the event. Suspension to be determined by track, depending on the violation. Start in the rear for two weeks. Do not go to another person’s pit.
- 7. Spotters should be in the spotter stand, when available and an official can be in the stand. You must have car number on front of shirt on tape.
- 8. FINISH: After the white flag is out, if there is a problem resulting in a yellow with no way to finish we will have one attempted green, white checker with no cone rule at this time. If the track is blocked a red will come out resulting in a green, white checkered restart. Top 3 finishers to front straight away. No burnouts if you do it will be a black flag. Driver must stay with the car and drive to the scales.
- 9.For pictures enter off turn 4. New drivers to rear heat race only. Top three from the week before start in the rear.
- 10. Any driver intentionally hitting another car under caution or after completion of the race will be parked immediately. The driver black-flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct will be given no points or money. Any driver stopping his car and getting out on the track to confront another driver or official will have scoring stopped and go to the pits. The driver that exits the car is done for the night. Only exception is a safety concern from within the car or an official tells the driver he may exit.
- 11. No haulers to the front side. Don’t cross the yellow line at the back gate. Rex does not make calls. Slow groove to outside. No drinking alcohol until after the races. If caught, person or persons will be made to leave. Handicap parking to the left of the tower.
Races have a time limit. 1 minute per lap + 5 minutes. Once this time limit has expired, there will be one attempt at a green, white, checker, but the next flag ends the race.
You may not swap cars during the race. If you swap prior to the race, you must let officials know and you must start in the rear. Driver change can be made after qualifying or heat, but you must let officials know and start in the rear.
No personal vehicles in the pits. Vehicles must be attached to trailers. Anyone operating a golf cart or 4 wheeler must have a driver’s license. NO EXCEPTIONS. No oversized golf carts or UTV’s allowed. If riding on a golf cart, you must be seated. No standing. (insurance)