Mardi Gras Twin 50 Night
Gates Open: 5 p.m.
Start Time: 7 p.m.
Q Auto & Injury Attorney’s Pro-Truck 50
American Racer Sportsman 50
Also in action …
Street-stocks, V-8 Bombers, Legends, Mini-stocks
Scramblers & Mini-cups !
Child: 5-12 $5
If you are looking to maximize the marketing efforts of your company, then you’ll want to partner with Auburndale Speedway for Event Sponsorship and official Partner Programs. Motorsports marketing is a time tested and exciting way to promote your business! We will connect your brand to a highly engaged audience.
Located in the heart of Central Florida, Auburndale Speedway boasts the perfect locale to market your business. We are dedicated to providing our corporate partners with an unmatched portfolio of marketing opportunities. Whether your goal is to enhance brand awareness of a product or service, or whether you are seeking to drive traffic to your respective business, we have the resources and flexibility to make it happen.
By becoming a marketing partner of Auburndale Speedway, you have the opportunity to benefit from the thousands of brand loyal race fans and teams who visit the facility each year.
The level of your involvement and the exposure you wish to receive, is typically determined by the amount of your investment. No marketing partnership is too large or too small. Motorsports marketing will drive your business to the front of the pack, directly impacting your “return on investment”.
The Auburndale Speedway Guarantee: Whatever the investment, we will guarantee that you will receive back at least twice the value!
We specialize in working to meet your goals and objectives, and have a number of opportunities to determine the best program to meet your needs. Avenues to explore include, but are not limited to: entitlement of our racing events; naming rights of the Nights of Destruction and Monster Truck shows; naming rights of the different racing divisions; naming rights of the feature races or our heat races, and a wide variety of other exclusive A’Daleprograms. We can also help structure promotional partnerships, provide display and expo space on our midway, and offer a plethora of other custom-designed partnerships to meet each company’s individual goals.
Examples of the advertising and marketing opportunities available:
- Trackside Billboards; Numerous Sizes and Prime Locations
- Midway Billboards that you can Target Either Men or Women
- Event Sponsorship; The Sponsor’s Name Will be Used in Reference to our Weekly and Special Events over on-going promotional announcements made before and during the day of the event, including public address referrals and press releases.
- Program Ad; Your ad will appear in program, catching the eye of the many thousands of race fans who purchase the program each year.
- Park West Boards; Signage visible to guests entering the sports park that borders the East side of our facility
- Internet Ads; All new Website
- Division Sponsorships; “The ABC Company Modified Division” Used in Public Address System, Press Releases, Advertising, Social Media and on the Speedway Website
- Track Vehicle Sponsorships; On the Pace Car or Safety Truck. Be a Part of our Patriotic Parade Lap
- Corporate Nights
- Company Picnics
- Complete Marketing Packages
The benefits depending on your goals may include:
- Public Address Mentions
- Corporate VIP Admissions
- Discounted Admissions
- Press Releases with your company name
- Logo on all Flyers & Posters
- Company decal on all Division Cars
- Victory Lane Identification and Photographic FRecords
- Website Links
- Inclusion in the Previous Year’s Championship Trophy Presentation
- Consistent Social Media Mentions
- Value Pricing on the Marketing Partnerships
- Private Driver Autograph Session
- Private Meet & Greets
- Pit Passes with access to the Drivers, see the Race Cars “Backstage,” Attend the Driver Meeting, Watch Race Cars go Through Pre and Post Race Inspection, Many Photo Opportunities
- Pit Tours
- Guarantee: You Receive Double the Investment in Services
To learn more, please contact: Rick Bristol at firstname.lastname@example.org or 407-497-0448